- Lexmark’s Perceptive Software announces that the University of California, Merced (UC Merced) has chosen Perceptive Software as its enterprise content management solution.
- UC Merced will integrate Perceptive Software process and content management solutions with Banner® by Ellucian, with the goal of eliminating paper at its source while streamlining and automating processes campus-wide.
- UC Merced is the 10th institution in the prestigious University of California system and is the first new American research university built in the 21st century. The campus opened Sept. 5, 2005, in the San Joaquin Valley. As of fall 2012, UC Merced has nearly 5,800 undergraduate and graduate students.
- Perceptive Software and Ellucian share more than 300 higher education customers worldwide.
- Perceptive Software process and content management products and solutions for higher education are available on multiple platforms including desktop, web and mobile to meet each institution’s unique requirements. Perceptive Software also offers multiple integration options into each institution’s unique business application. Perceptive Software currently provides process and content management solutions to more than 700 colleges and universities worldwide, and is deployed on more than 1,400 campuses.
“We are excited to begin our partnership with UC Merced and assist them in accomplishing their goals of eliminating paper and automating processes across the campus,” said Kevin Tews, Director of Education Solutions, Perceptive Software.
About Perceptive Software (www.perceptivesoftware.com)
Perceptive Software, from Lexmark International (NYSE: LXK), builds a complete family of intelligent capture, content and process management, enterprise search and integration products that link enterprise applications to the processes and information they don't manage, providing the visibility and control needed to improve financial performance, reduce risk and ensure future flexibility.