Mi-Corporation has recently added several organizations in the life sciences industry to its client roster that includes among others:
- Zimmer, Inc.
- Duke Cancer Care Research Program, part of Duke University Health System in Durham, North Carolina
- Eli Lilly & Company (2012 recipient of the Mi-Forms Process Change Champion award)
- Infectious Diseases Clinical Research Program (IDCRP) (Recipient of the 2012 Microsoft Life Sciences Innovation Award)
- Military HIV Research Program (MHRP)
- Indiana University School of Dentistry, Oral Health Research Institute (IUSOD)
- University of North Carolina, Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
Zimmer, Inc., a world leader in musculosketal care that has used Mi-Forms mobile forms technology on Tablets, reduced data entry time by 50 percent and enhanced data accuracy. This successful implementation of Mi-Forms mobile forms earned the company the “Mi-Corporation User of the Year” award. Mi-Corporation business partner, Optiform Imaging Systems also won the “Mi-Corporation Business Partner of the Year” award for expanding Mi-Forms usage at Zimmer, Inc.
According to Mi-Corporation’s VP of Sales & Marketing, Gautham Pandiyan, “In life sciences, essential requirements for success include the ability to reduce queries and redundant data-entry while speeding trial completion. With Mi-Forms and the automation of e-source data collection, our life sciences customers now realize greater accuracy and near real-time availability of clinical data, as well as improved efficiency and lower overall costs.”
Benefits to Life Sciences, Clinical Trials, and Pharmaceutical & Medical Device Manufacturers
Life sciences organizations realize a host of benefits from Mi-Forms mobile forms software, including improved efficiency, lower costs, higher accuracy, and better availability of data for:
- Electronic case report forms (eCRFs)
- Site monitoring and visit reports
- Electronic Patient-reporting outcomes (ePRO)
- Serious adverse events reporting (SARs)
- Direct eSource generation
- Adaptive trials
The technology’s real-time handwriting recognition, touch, and business logic capabilities let users easily and naturally collect data electronically – online or offline – at the source of data generation. In near real-time the data is available to existing backend clinical trial management systems (CTMS) and electronic data capture (EDC) systems. Mi-Forms software is setup for validation per FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance, and Mi-Co has passed audits by several global life sciences companies.
To learn more about Mi-Corporation’s leading software platforms or mobility experience, please visit www.mi-corporation.com or contact email@example.com, 001-919-485-4819.
Mi-Co, a 14-year industry leader in mobilizing mission-critical business processes, offers enterprise-class solutions that quicken business cycles, drive productivity, and increase revenues. Their mobile solutions support the use of Windows 8 Tablets, the Digital Pen, iPads, Android Slates, and other mobile devices across diverse industries. Organizations like Eli Lilly, Lightower Fiber Networks, the NC Department of Agriculture, the United Nations, The US Dept. of Transportation, and many others use Mi-Corporation mobile forms, mobile applications, and reporting products. For more information on Mi-Co, please visit www.mi-corporation.com.