Xerox Corporation's (NYSE: XRX) most advanced color multifunction printers (MFPs) for offices, the WorkCentre®7700 Series, can cut "paperwork" processes from hours to just minutes, helping law firms, financial institutions and healthcare organizations work faster and smarter.
With speeds up to 50 pages per minute (ppm) in color and up to 75 ppm in black and white, the MFPs handle everything from general office documents to high-volume color print jobs. They also manage multiple printing, copying, scanning and faxing tasks simultaneously without interruption for quick turnarounds. Accelerated document processing and the ability to produce high-end color prints means employees spend less time handling documents and more time serving customers.
The WorkCentre 7700 Series comes equipped with Xerox's Extensible Interface Platform® (EIP), a technology that can be used to create customized workflow applications. For example, hospital patient registration forms can be sent from the emergency room to the billing department by scanning and simply routing the document using the MFP's touch screen.
"With advanced document management tools and professional color capabilities right at your fingertips, the WorkCentre 7700 Series makes easy work of complicated tasks," said Rick Dastin, president, Global Product Delivery Group, Xerox Corporation. "These new MFPs can be customized to meet the specific workflow needs of individual users and workgroups — helping our customers get work done quicker than ever."
- 2400 x 2400 dpi output resolution combines with Emulsion Aggregate High Grade toner, which requires less toner per page to produce sharper color images than traditional toner, for superior image quality.
- Built-in tools, like Xerox Standard Accounting, help monitor and control color costs.
- Optional EFI Fiery print server, available for the entire WorkCentre 7700 Series, provides powerful graphic arts capabilities and accelerated print processing that routes jobs to appropriate devices.
- Finishing options like 100-page stapling and C- and Z-folding makes it easy to handle complex tasks like booklet making in-house.
- Full support for the IPv6 network security standard and an Image Overwrite feature that shreds data stored on the hard drive as part of routine job processing ensures customer information is safe.
- Secure Print holds files in the print queue until a PIN is entered to release the documents to print.
- Network Authentication restricts access to scan, e-mail and network fax features by validating user names and passwords prior to use.
- Meets the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's rigorous new ENERGY STAR® requirements.
- Earth Smart print driver defaults can be set on the MFPs to include two-sided printing, proof print, no banner page, recycled paper and draft mode.
- Part of Xerox's Green World Alliance, a worldwide initiative to encourage customers to recycle or dispose of supplies in a manner that minimizes impact to the environment.
For more information on Xerox office products, visit www.xerox.com/tr/office or call 800-ASK-XEROX.