Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) has been positioned by Gartner, Inc., in the Leaders Quadrant in the "Magic Quadrant for MFPs and Printers" report.
The Magic Quadrant is a proprietary research tool developed by Gartner that offers visual snapshots of a market's direction, maturity and participants, and evaluates companies on completeness of vision and ability to execute.
In the report, Gartner defines leaders as:
- Leaders are the most capable in providing MFPs (including SMFPs), printers and the associated printing solutions and services, regardless of customer location.
- Providers in the Leaders quadrant offer the most extensive product portfolio relative to their peers, and they have the broad channel capability to deliver the products to customers where they want to procure them.
- Leaders hold consistently high market share worldwide and are capable of delivering consistent service levels in the regions where Gartner customers are located.
- Leaders tend to have the deepest global capability and the inventiveness and resources, skills and vision to deliver superior levels of support to existing and future customers globally.
- Leaders have a proven track record of channeling R&D initiatives into products and solutions that customers need.
"We believe being named a leader supports Xerox's long-standing commitment to helping customers increase productivity, reduce costs and achieve better business results," said Rick Dastin, president, Enterprise Business Group, Xerox Corporation. "Our goal is ensure the technology, software and work processes clear the way for clients to focus on their real business."
Xerox offers the most complete portfolio of product, service and solution choices including color and black-and-white desktop printers, office multifunction systems and services helping customers like Blue Legacy, Las Vegas' City Center and Technip meet their document management challenges.
Xerox also builds on its strong environmental track record by continuing innovation around its solid ink technology, a cartridge-free ink that produces less waste and reduces packaging. The Xerox ColorQube 9200 Series has a 10 percent smaller carbon footprint than a comparable laser MFP over the life cycle.
For more information on Xerox, visit www.xerox.com.