- Lexmark (NYSE: LXK) today announced that Perceptive Software has been positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the Leaders Quadrant for enterprise search solutions, published July 16, 2014. Gartner evaluated 17 vendors in their most recent iteration of the annual Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Search.
- Perceptive Enterprise Search makes locating key information simple, straightforward and quick. With enterprise search, users can rapidly access the information they need and then take action — completing a task, solving a problem or advancing a business process. And with faceted navigation, entity extraction, natural language support and other intuitive features, users don't have to enter perfect queries to get the right results.
- Perceptive enterprise search products offer class-leading content discovery and output technology that unlocks valuable content regardless of where it exists — enterprise systems, SharePoint, email systems, network shares, websites, databases, social media and any other source. Users also can analyze and explore the relationships between disparate pieces of information.
- Perceptive Document Filters, a component of the Perceptive Search product group, is a single product that gives software developers the power of deep inspection, format conversion, output manipulation and viewing for virtually any type of document. It enables you to work directly with extracted content in memory and choose the output modes that fit the diverse needs of your applications—TXT, HTML5, structured XML, searchable PDF or image (JPG, PDF, PNG, BMP or TIFF).
- To learn more about what makes Perceptive Software an ECM leader, download the Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Search, Whit Andrews, Hanns Koehler-Kruener, July 16, 2014.
"Enterprise search technology enables organizations to make their information, typically from multiple sources, searchable to authorized users in a single user interface," said Scott Coons, President and CEO, Perceptive Software. "The value of information increases when it is immediately accessible, from any location, on any device and at the precise time it's needed."
Lexmark is uniquely focused on connecting unstructured printed and digital information across enterprises with the processes, applications and people that need it most. For more information, please visit www.lexmark.com.
About Perceptive Software
Lexmark's Perceptive Software builds intelligent capture, content management, process management, enterprise search and integration products that connect the unstructured printed and digital information across enterprises with the processes, applications and people who need it most.
About the Magic Quadrant
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.