Alaris has announced several new purchasing options for its information capture solutions. More specifically, customers can now opt to buy one-year subscriptions of Alaris Capture Pro Software and Alaris Info Input Solution in addition to their existing perpetual licensing options.
As with other subscription-based models, this approach offers a lower barrier to entry, allowing customers to pay as they go and scale as needed.
Additionally, Alaris also announced plans to expand their professional services offerings to help support and optimize their document capture solutions. These services are now available in the US, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa regions. The new capabilities include:
- Technical resources providing services such as scanner relocation, product installation, and configuration
- Technology services for IT systems diagnostics
- Adoption services with specialized knowledge about capture systems, IT infrastructure, and processes
- Consultancy services, including system integration plans and solution architecture
- Tactical consultancy, including training and optimization services focused on improving operational efficiency and increasing productivity
There will always be those customers seeking—as Alaris calls it—perpetual licensing options when it comes to capture solutions, and Alaris will still offer those. This new model will certainly open new doors for businesses in the small and mid-sized markets to acquire the technology they need to automate their information capture processes and enable them to become more competitive.
Likewise, existing clients can now gain benefit from Alaris Professional Services to refine, enhance, and expand their use of automated capture within their organizations.
Bob Larrivee is a recognized expert in the application of advanced technologies and process improvement to solve business problems and enhance business operations. He reports on the latest information management technologies for DOCUMENT Strategy. Follow him on Twitter @BobLarrivee or visit boblarriveeconsulting.com.