The DOCUMENT Strategy Forum (DSF) is excited to announce that its 2017 Conference will be held on May 1-3 at the Downtown Marriott on the Magnificent Mile in the heart of Chicago. DSF ’17 is the industry’s first and only Peer-Driven, Peer-Reviewed, and Peer-Produced conference dedicated to the professionals charged with delivering superior customer experiences and is spearheaded by an Advisory Board of forward-thinking business executives. In their mission to advance the industry as a whole, the Advisory Board is pleased to announce the 2017 conference theme, “Manage Next-Gen Information to Bridge the Customer-First Enterprise.”
“We are very excited to be moving DSF to the Chicago Marriott Downtown. Not only is it a great location that our attendees, speakers, and exhibitors will enjoy, but it also provides us with the space we needed due to our growth,” said Joel Dunkel, President, EventEvolution Management, Inc., producers of DOCUMENT Strategy Forum (DSF). “We plan on taking advantage of this great location by hosting an Architectural Cruise and a Rooftop Reception during DSF ’17.”
Since 2008, the DSF has been the trailblazer in bringing together a community of real-world communications, content, and information leaders to discuss the issues and challenges they face every day. The education program of DSF ‘17 is founded upon and created by the DSF Advisory Board to promote knowledge sharing, collaboration, and innovation—straight from your peers.
The 2017 Advisory Board includes:
- Kahtan Aizouki, Director, Imaging & Workflow Services, Sun Life Financial Services
- Michael Coffman, Director, Operations Print & Distribution, UNUM
- Deanna Dorsey, Manager, Document Automation, Grange Insurance
- Nancy Green, Assistant Vice President, Simplify Customer Communication, MetLife
- Fred Kam, Director, SPM for Client and Tax Reporting, UBS Financial Services Inc.
- Mike Kramer, Assistant Vice President, Enterprise Document Services (EDS), USAA
- Matthew D. McClelland, Manager, Information Governance Office, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Kathi Molloy, Vice President, Records and Information Management, Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago
- DuPree W. Potter Sr., formerly Managing Director, Regulatory Participant Communications, TIAA
- Rex Price, Manager, Technology Capability, Document Management Center of Excellence, UNUM
- Constance Schumacher, Senior Specialist, Records Management, Purdue Pharma LP
- Lynnette Sorensen, Business Manager, Integrated Solutions, State Farm
- Courtney Stone, Manager, Records and Retention, AMOCO Federal Credit Union
- Melinda Zehr, Manager, Customer Advocacy, COUNTRY Financial
“Doculabs is excited to be involved with the DSF again in 2017,” said James Watson, Jr., PhD, CEO, Doculabs Inc. “This conference delivers content that is current and relevant to the user community. In addition, the speakers are from leading firms that have real-world experience working with content applications. And best of all, the event is in Chicago, our home town!”
To request information on Attending, Exhibiting, or Sponsoring, please call 866.378.4991 or email jdunkel@EventEvolution.com.
About DOCUMENT Strategy Forum
The DOCUMENT Strategy Forum (DSF) is the premiere conference and expo for high-level business executives focused on their enterprise communications and information management strategies. DSF is produced by EventEvolution Management Inc., an event producer/management and consulting firm specializing in professional trade shows and conferences in both the B2C and B2B marketplaces, and DOCUMENT Strategy Media, the leading multi-media company focused on enterprise communications, enterprise content management, and information management strategies.
Doculabs has established itself as the premier consultancy in the enterprise content management (ECM) market for the past 23 years, with clients that include most of the organizations in the Fortune 100 and more than 30 percent of the Fortune 50.
Doculabs consultants have collectively worked on hundreds of engagements across a range of industries, including financial services, insurance, oil and gas, healthcare, life sciences, and manufacturing. Recommendations are based on experience and empirical data, and as trusted advisors that do not sell technology solutions, Doculabs provides completely objective services and recommendations. Doculabs is a recognized expert and authority in the ECM space, spanning across capture, document management, workflow, email management, and records management. For more information, visit www.doculabs.com.