BancTec, a global provider of advanced, high-volume, document and payment processing solutions and services, has made it easier and faster for enterprises to rapidly develop, deploy, monitor and manage scalable process management solutions with the new release of eFIRST Process, the company's business process and case management suite of tools. Particularly suited for document-intensive processes in large, global organizations, eFIRST Process now offers improved scheduling, reporting, optimization, application integration support and rapid development tools, all of which promote faster and more robust business process management solution development, deployment and optimization.
Utilized as the core process engine within BancTec's flagship transactional content management solution, CenterVision®, eFIRST Process helps organizations with high-transaction business environments to streamline and optimize business processes, thus enabling faster response to change, redistribution of company resources, greater process efficiency, and more control over business operations. As a result, customers experience greatly improved levels of service and staff members can work in a more productive, satisfying environment. In addition, the automation of complex, multi-step operations and enforcement of business principles relieves potential bottlenecks throughout the organization.
Specific new features in eFIRST Process include:
- Easy-to-set-up scheduling of users and activities, ensuring that service level agreements (SLAs) are met, customer experience is improved and productivity within the organization is enhanced.
- Support for multiple business calendars to improve the utilization of resources (human and process-related) in global organizations operating in many different countries and time zones.
- Advanced free text searching, ensuring rapid access and retrieval of texts contained in images and documents by knowledge workers on complicated, collaborative and long-term cases.
- Advanced integration capabilities that facilitate rapid and easy integration with other business applications and services, such as customer relationship management (CRM) tools, enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions, etc.
- Faster and simpler development of distributed and secure solutions through support for the Enterprise Java Beans version 3.0 specification (EJB 3.0), providing an enhanced rapid development environment and quicker time to market.
The new release of eFIRST Process introduces other monitoring and business performance reporting improvements, as well as enhancements to the usability and performance of the browser-based user interface.
BancTec helps clients around the world simplify the process of managing their information. BancTec's offerings include business solutions, business process outsourcing, and infrastructure services. For more information on BancTec, visit www.banctec.com or call 1-800-BANCTEC.