Crawford Technologies, provider of innovative document solutions that streamline, improve and manage customer communications, today announced the release of version 5.5 of its Digital Transform Engine (DTE), the core engine used in the company’s award-winning solutions. This recent release reflects Crawford Technologies’ commitment to improving user experiences with advanced features that optimize the production of customer communications by offering greater flexibility and delivering significant cost savings.
“High-volume communications providers need easy to use, cost-efficient solutions that streamline and automate document processes with reduced manual tasks and simplified adherence to regulatory compliance,” said Ernie Crawford, president and CEO of Crawford Technologies. “Every new release of our DTE core engine is focused on providing even more advanced, comprehensive solutions to help organizations optimize the delivery of customer communications with the ultimate goal of achieving a positive customer experience.”
The new features of DTE 5.5 are designed to accelerate the creation and delivery of customer communications, including accessible communications, with greater efficiency. These include the following:
- Innovative enhancements to the award-winning SmartSetup solution empower users to efficiently generate comprehensive workflow files with just a single click, as well as expanded support for a wider range of environments, streamlining and simplifying document reengineering tasks.
- A new standalone PRO Lockdown utility provides a seamless, cost-effective way for document creators to send secure, encrypted files to processing centers, ensuring enhanced data security and compliance.
- Advanced AccessibilityNow® Validator enhancements that include color contrast verification, allowing users to easily verify PDFs meet minimum contrast standards and a new custom accessibility validation feature that empowers users to tailor compliance checks, prioritize remediation and assess overall document accessibility.
- The expanded AccessibilityNow® DocMD, which searches websites for documents that are not accessible, now integrates with Google Analytics to streamline accessibility compliance assessments for a wider range of documents and empower users to prioritize document remediations efforts based on usage patterns.
- Numerous enhancements and performance improvements to Crawford Technologies’ document conversion technology, reengineering technology and workflow solutions.
The DTE 5.5 suite of enhancements and new features are available through flexible deployment options, including SaaS, cloud, hybrid and on-premise.