In line with market evolution, the latest release to the Aspire CCM-CXM Leaderboard includes some big updates to the way users can segment the market view. Enterprises can specify their individual requirements using filters, to quickly and easily identify the most relevant vendors on the following five pre-set grids, with more in the pipeline:
You can find the full blog post detailing the news, here.
- AnyPrem CCM Software — Solutions that can be deployed on-prem or in a hosted, public, virtual private, or hybrid cloud configuration.
- Vendor Hosted SaaS CCM — Cloud-native CCM software which is offered “as a service” (SaaS) hosted and managed directly by the vendors, who are responsible for data security, certification, regulatory compliance, and privacy.
- Enterprise Communications Processing (ECP) — Post-composition or downstream processing software which can orchestrate diverse input and print output streams, enhancing communications for accessibility, barcoding, reforming, print production management and more.
- Communications Experience Platform (CXP) — Traditional CCM solutions combined with additional capabilities from adjacent fields, addressing communications use cases across the entire customer lifecycle, offered as a single cloud or hosted managed services.
- Service Providers — Companies leading with CCM services Including print oriented BPOs, solution integrators, value added resellers, and hosted managed service providers.