“The GMC Inspire R10 solution was engineered from the ground up to support the evolving communication needs of our customers,” said Tamir Sigal, CMO of GMC Software. “Customers are increasingly looking to leverage subject matter experts within their organizations in the creation of customer materials, and quickly deliver those communications through a wider array of channels. Inspire R10 is designed to support this shift, by enabling secure online collaboration and multichannel proofing without the need to learn complex technology.”
Additionally, Inspire R10 helps customers reduce errors, provide improved quality and significantly speed the compliance process with the ability to generate a single design proof for print, email, mobile and web. With a single point of control for remote authoring, Inspire R10 enables customers to engage more internal resources in the content creation process without increasing risk.
Terry Frazier, analyst for IDC covering GMC Inspire R10 in the April 2015 issue of IDC Insight wrote, “With the formal release and general availability of GMC Inspire R10 in July 2015, GMC Software Technology will take a major step forward in advancing usability and functionality for business users involved in the complex world of designing and managing omnichannel communications. GMC has put extensive effort into revamping the user interface (UI) for a fully responsive design and proofing experience.”
Some additional significant new capabilities of GMC Inspire R10 include:
One design accommodates multiple channels
- Create responsive design output for print, web, mobile devices and tablets
- Streamline application updates by updating multiple external workflows at the same time
- Enable multi-recipient business documents that combine copies with unique content
- Improve data presentation with enhanced charting options
Business expert involvement
- Manage and separate interactive environments easily with multi-tenancy
- Enable business content owners to create, edit, preview and deploy changes via a web browser to save up to 70 percent of change management time
Leverage print communications with digital
- Upgrade existing print-based designs to deliver via electronic channels, even in the absence of SMS or email delivery capabilities
- Add email and SMS delivery to your document production by integrating GMC Inspire Messenger
GMC Inspire R10 will be generally available as of July 21, 2015.
About GMC Software
GMC Software helps companies communicate with their customers and employees. GMC Software empowers organizations to create stronger engagements with timely and relevant communications. A Neopost Digital Company, GMC Software provides the means for business users to develop contextual, highly individualized communications across all channels that span the entire customer journey. A leader in customer communications, GMC Software supports thousands of clients and partners in banking, insurance, healthcare and service providers around the world. For more information, visit www.gmc.net.