A2iA, the worldwide leading developer of cursive handwriting and machine-printed text recognition, and intelligent document classification technology, has released new versions to its software to address end-user requirements. Available in 23-country versions and 6-languages, A2iA's product line is trusted worldwide to process hundreds-of-millions of documents each year within a wide variety of industries, including banking and finance, healthcare, insurance, government, telecommunications, and service bureaus / business process outsourcing organizations.
A2iA DocumentReader, an award-winning data extraction and document classification toolkit, automatically locates, captures and routes data from documents that are unstructured and can contain cursive handwriting or information in an unknown location. A2iA DocumentReader 4.0 includes:
- Automatic detection of check boxes associated with a pre-defined set of labels, such as those fields on a laboratory requisition form.
- Automatic detection and recognition of Social Security Numbers anywhere on a document.
- Barcode recognition, including auto-locate and auto-rotate.
- Improved transcription and keyword spotting for letters, including the header, address, and body text.
- Name recognition through a custom vocabulary for an address interface.
- French phone number extraction on printed and handwritten pages.
A2iA CheckReader, an award-winning software toolkit utilized by 8 of the Top 10 US banks and with over 44,000 ATM deployments in North America alone, captures, in real-time, data from all points on checks and key fields on related payment documents. A2iA CheckReader 5.0 includes:
- U.S. Financial Documents:
- Recognize proof of deposit endorsement.
- Barcode recognition.
- Recognition of Social Security Number use of a floating field.
- Canadian Financial Documents:
- Recognition of check number.
- Colombia and Dominican Republic Financial Documents:
- Recognition of amount, numeric, alpha-numeric, cursive and date fields.
- French Financial Documents:
- Recognition of "Billet à Ordre" and "Lettre de Change."
- Recognition of French Social Security Numbers on forms.
- Enhancements on RIB recognition.
- Brazilian and Chilean Financial Documents:
- Improved recognition on line 1 using regular expression and amount recognition for Chilean documents.
- Kenyan Financial Documents:
- Recognition of CAR/LAR, date, code line and presence of a signature.
A2iA's handwritten and machine printed text recognition, information extraction and intelligent document classification toolkits enhance solutions from integrators and independent software vendors. For more information, visit www.a2ia.com, follow on Twitter @A2iA or call +1 917-237-0390 within the Americas.