Crawford Technologies announces the release of its Digital Transform Engine (DTE) version 5.0. DTE is the core engine used in Crawford Technologies’ award-winning solutions. DTE 5.0 further advances the engine’s capability to produce customer communications with the highest levels of performance, functionality and efficiency. Offering unprecedented speed improvements for faster processing and superior performance for AFP data streams and PDF files, DTE 5.0 is designed to significantly reduce job processing time. The upgraded solution also offers new functionality that streamlines and reduces the time to create accessible documents.
Additional key enhancements included in Crawford Technologies’ DTE 5.0 include:
• Automated font substitutions to ensure portability of PDFs and improved font handling for modern and sophisticated documents
• Superior container support for cloud-based processing engines, enabling the rapid, consistent and efficient deployment of DTE functionality
• Automated sensing of document elements to simplify creating tagging rules, resulting in greater productivity and streamlined creation of accessible communications
• Numerous PRO Designer enhancements, enabling easier and more efficient reengineering of documents
• Numerous enhancements and improvements to Crawford Technologies’ document transformation and reengineering technology and workflow solutions to streamline process automation and productivity
“One of the challenges that arose during the pandemic was the struggle to communicate with customers with the unexpected speed and efficiency the situation demanded,” said Ernie Crawford, president and CEO of Crawford Technologies. “Crawford Technologies is committed to helping organizations manage a post-COVID environment with solutions that generate customer communications quickly, while keeping costs to a minimum. DTE 5.0 meets this mission with multiple performance and productivity enhancements that make it possible to further reduce the time and effort necessary to produce communications.”
To introduce the key upgrades and business benefits of DTE 5.0, Crawford Technologies will hold a webinar on Thursday, May 13 at 1pm EST for customers and partners. Register today.