Crawford Technologies announced the release of v3.9 of its PRO software suite including transforms and conversions, document re-engineering, archive and workflow solutions.
Organizations today expect continuous, ongoing enhancements from their software vendors' products - CrawfordTech's latest feature enhancements and support for new operating systems demonstrates a full and ongoing commitment to meeting those expectations.
New functionality in today's v3.9 release includes:
- Addition of z/OS and Linux on System z operating system support for PDF to AFP transforms.
- Dramatic speed improvements and output file size reductions in PDF to AFP conversions.
- Ability to add color to legacy black & white documents, including multiple overlays and printserts to facilitate the move to new high speed color printers.
- Ability to add radio buttons and other annotations to PDF files for navigation and additional information.
- Enhanced color management, including support for additional color spaces and enhanced capabilities for vector graphic fills.
- LAB color space handling
"Version 3.9 adds wider platform support to one of our most popular transform products," said Ernie Crawford, President, Crawford Technologies Inc. "Our customers demand the ability to be able to use our software wherever they need it in their customer communications systems, and this is our answer to those client needs", adds Crawford.
"As people move to high-speed full-colour devices, the ability to colorize existing black & white documents demonstrates our ongoing commitment to the Transpromo needs of our current and future clients. Along with our recently announced QR Express product, these additional capabilities mean that transactional documents, such as bills and statements can benefit from true one-to-one tracking and promotional message capabilities normally reserved for email marketing. We are helping to extend the usefulness of client communications, regardless of whether they are printed or delivered electronically", Crawford added.
About Crawford Technologies Inc.
Since 1995, Crawford Technologies' award-winning solutions have helped over 700 companies around the world reduce costs associated with communications' processes by delivering bills, statements and other mission-critical transactional communications to their customers in the format they need, when they need it. This includes alternate format documents in Braille, Large Print, Audio and E-text for visually impaired and print-disabled customers. Please visit www.crawfordtech.com to find out more about CrawfordTech's clients, people, partners and solutions.